The schedule of the World Bank Board of Directors meetings is published once monthly.
World Bank events can be found at: http://www.worldbank.org/en/events
- FY14 QIII to FY15 QI
- Each Executive Director serves on one or more of five standing committees.
- View the World Bank Board of Directors minutes.
- View active World Bank projects by country.
- AidFlows visualizes how much development financing is provided and received around the world
- BIC presents a toolkit for civil society on how to access information at the World Bank. Updated in January 2014
- AidData collects, curates, and publishes data on more than $5.5 trillion dollars in development finance from 90 bilateral and multilateral agencies at the project level.
- World Bank hub for its consultations with civil society. Includes its guidelines and planned consultations (not fully populated yet).
- A guide to influencing the World Bank Board of Directors
- We hope to increase civil society influence in development decision-making by empowering people with essential information.